Are you the best in your field?
Roof & Siding Inspector
Tri-State Exterior Design is an exterior home improvement company that specializes in Roofing, Windows, Siding, Gutters, and Doors. Our primary focus is on residential properties throughout Maryland that have been affected by storm damage and homeowners with whom you will educate on the benefits of energy-efficient products. We take pride in working side-by-side with Maryland homeowners and guiding them through the entire insurance process. Tri-State is a team of enthusiastic, innovative self-starters who are looking for like-minded individuals that are willing to take on challenges and become exceptional roof & Siding inspectors. All training is provided along with assistance on obtaining any city, state, or local licensing or insurance that may be required.
In this role, you will be generating appointments, completing roof inspections, meeting with insurance adjusters, and helping homeowners select the best products and colors. This position is ideal for someone who considers themselves to be an effective communicator, thrives in a collaborative, team environment and holds quality to the highest standard. Proudly serving all of Maryland. Insurances that may be required.
- Attend Weekly Sales Meetings:
- Monday 10:00AM-11:00AM. If closed due to a holiday, this meeting will take place on Tuesday.
- Friday 10:00AM-11:00AM. If closed due to a holiday, this meeting will take place on Thursday. Paychecks will be distributed at the conclusion of this meeting.
- Required Availability:
- Monday-Friday 9:00AM-9:00PM, and Saturdays 10:00AM-3:00PM
- Appointment Schedule:
- Morning Adjuster Inspections, Afternoon Scouting, and Evening Work Order Appointments. Must be available, willing, and able to accept leads provided (if applicable) and scheduled appointments (9:00AM, 12:00PM, 3:00PM, and 6:00PM) while successfully generating new appointments
- Insurance Estimate Process:
- Scout neighborhoods, houses, and homeowners, that have been affected by storm damage
- Generate appointments, which is the primary lead source for Remodeling Consultants
- Complete thorough roof and/or siding inspections and accurately document the damage
- Assist homeowners with filing a claim with their insurance company
- Meet with insurance adjusters, represent our company, and establish relationships
- Educate homeowners on the information provided by insurance companies
- Present affordable solutions that our products and services will provide
- Execute the contract and color selection process and submit appointment results
- Submit all paperwork and deposits to the office within 24-hours of the sale
- Perform follow-up, customer service responsibilities, and unassigned duties
- Individual contractors only, no crews required
- High School Diploma or GED, Associated Degree or higher is desired
- 1-2 years of Outside Sales, Construction and/or Residential Remodeling Experience is preferred
- Superior verbal and written and communication skills with the ability to establish customer relationships quickly
- Must possess the ability to effectively communicate and deal tactfully with all external and internal customers in a positive manner
- Hard working, team player, and able to operate in a competitive environment
- Coachable and a positive influence to others
- Must own an iPad and be comfortable using it. Any other device is not permitted (i.e. tablets, etc.).
- Accountable for the tools required to perform the duties of the position
- Comfortable with operating inside/outside the office and customers’ homes, in all climate conditions
- Able to carry uneven weight up to 50 pounds and climb a ladder up to 3 stories
- Significant drive time for travel may be required
- Must obtain, or willing to obtain, a Maryland Home Imporvement Salesperson License
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable Transportation – Trucks, Vans, and SUV’s Preferred
- Vehicle must presentable and able to carry a 26’ ladder. White vehicles are a plus
- $75,000 – $150,000 + Bonuses
- Cash bonuses
- Holiday Parties and Trips
- Happy Hours and Events
- Awards Ceremonies and Dinners
- 2020 Vehicle Program with Payment Reimbursement (on models 2018 and newer)
- All Expenses Paid Vacations and Cruises such as Vegas, Miami, Florida Keys, LA, Puerto Rico, Bahamas and others
Apply by Email:
Apply by Phone: